This is my first episode on the series of podcasts I'm going to do: Clearing The Clouds. This is Episode 1 of the series, which talks about Bhagavad Gita, the most famous Hindu Scripture, that most of the people today seem to recognize easily. In this episode, we discuss the central question as to why Bhagavad Gita is the most misconstrued scripture today around the world. There will be more episodes discussing why BG is so important, what is its subject matter and so on. I hope this is of benefit to you and will prompt you to ask more questions. The article in question, that is mentioned in the podcast, can be found here:  

You can post any questions, suggestions or comments you have here in the comments section, or you can mail me personally to asketernaldharma@gmail.com. I will answer your questions soon enough either via mail or in the next episode of Clearing The Clouds.



You can download the podcast here. (Right Click and Save Target As)